Hacks and Unfair Advantages.
Connecting with any of these mods is not allowed, even if you do not use them.
- Any form of x-ray is not allowed.
- Cave mapping mods are not allowed.
- Entity tracking is not allowed.
- Mods that give unfair advantages are not allowed. (This includes aimbots, kill aura, auto clickers, mods that allow you to auto attack/auto fish/auto equip armor/auto eat/auto mine, etc.)
- Any builds/mods used to bypass the AFK kick are not allowed (AFK pools or AFK redstone builds)
- Connecting via a VPN or anything else that changes your IP is not allowed.
- Collaborating with players using unfair advantages will also get you in trouble.
- Brightness mods or resource packs are allowed.
- Abusing other players is not allowed.
- Stealing from or griefing other players is not allowed.
- Scamming is not allowed.
- Impersonation of others is not allowed.
- Begging is not allowed.
- Asking to become a staff member is not allowed.
- Racism or any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Advertising for other servers is not allowed. Mentioning just their name, however, is fine.
- Don't complain about server restarts or downtime, they are required to keep the server online.
- Reporting players falsely or attempting to get them banned without a valid reason is not allowed.
- Never give out personal information. This includes name, age, location, etc. Staff will NEVER ask your password. This is for your safety.
- Only 1 Account per player and IP. If you need more accounts for relatives you must request for them on forums.
- Account sharing is not allowed.
General In-Game Rules.
- Killing players outside the PvP zone is not allowed.
- Building in the wilderness is not allowed. ALWAYS claim before building. Mining/looting in Wilderness, however, is allowed.
- English only in Public Channels. You may speak a different language in Private Messages (/m name), Party Chat, or the Faction Channel.
- The Help Channel must be kept free for players actually seeking help. You must leave the channel once you are done (/ch g, /ch leave h)—general conversation in this channel is not allowed.
- Only links from forums allowed in-game. Do not advertise personal services. This includes Youtube channels and Twitch channels.
To give a fair advantage, we have split “animals” into 2 categories for limits: Animals and Pets. This will allow faction members to have their pets while allowing the faction to have animals also.
Pets: Cat, Ocelot, Donkey, Fox, Horse, Mule, Parrot, Dolphin, Llama, Polar bear, Wolf, Snow Golem. Anything else is considered as "Animals"
- No more than 50 animals per faction.
- No more than 8 pets per player.
- No more than 10 turtles per faction.
- No more than 12 villagers per faction.
- Selling Guardian Farms (chunks) is not allowed.
- Only 1 Guardian Farm per faction.
- Inviting temporary players to a faction just to get more claims is not allowed.
- No more than 8 Nether Portals per faction. These are only used to spawn pigmen. The max size for a nether portal is 21×21.
A sub-faction is a second faction that is “related to” another faction for additional claims…this is a closer relation than an Allied faction.
- Only 1 sub-faction per faction is allowed.
- Must not be created to bypass the animal limit.
- Must not be created to claim a second Guardian Farm.
- Must not be used to abuse claiming power. (Inviting temporary players to a faction just to get more claims is not allowed.)
A redstone clock is a form of redstone that keeps running in a loop.
- Redstone clocks MUST have an on/off switch.
- Leaving redstone builds active, while not in use, is not allowed
- Large redstone builds created only to cause server lag are not allowed.
- Noise machines are not allowed.
- Automatic farms are not allowed.
- Hopper tubes are not allowed (more than 4 hoppers connected).
- No more than 20 hoppers in a radius of 2×2 chunks.
- No flying machines.
- No TNT cannons.
- No darkrooms with water flushing.
- No 0 tick farms.
Survival World Rules.
- Walls around spawn are not allowed.
- Redstone Rules also apply here.
- An unreasonable number of animals in one place will be removed.
- Trading items/money between survival and factions is discouraged. Staff will NOT help you if you get scammed.
- Griefing and killing players is allowed.
- Rolling back builds/items will only happen when caused by a player using unfair advantages.
Auction and Trading Rules.
- Buying items at an unfairly low price from players is not allowed.
- Retracting bids are not allowed unless the seller reserves the right to cancel.
- Changing an auction once a bid has been placed is not allowed; you have to cancel it and start over again.
- False bidding to only boost the price of an auction is not allowed.
Rules are subject to change at any time. Trying to abuse loopholes/figure out ways around the server rules will also get you in trouble.